Vanpackers sale policies
- A deposit or full payment, taxes included, of the product is required at the time of reservation, depending on the product chosen.
- Payments can be made online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), a debit card (Visa, MasterCard) or by Interac transfer.
- Interac payments are only valid in Canada. You will have 4 hours once your order has been validated to proceed with the transfer. Funds should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The instructions (secret question and answer) will be indicated on the payment page while you validate your purchase. Please contact us if there is any problem.
- Following payment of a deposit, the balance of the invoice must be paid no later than the day of collection or before shipment.
- Current taxes are applicable on all products, including delivery, depending on your location. Our platform automatically calculates the amount of taxes according to your address.
- Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers is not responsible for variations in the exchange rate in the event of price disparity.
- All purchases in Canada must be made in Canadian dollars (CAD) and purchases in the United States in US dollars (USD).
2. RETURNS AND WARRANTY
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- To claim your warranty or to request a return, please contact Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers reserves the right to determine whether or not a product is eligible for a return and/or the application of the warranty.
- In case of return, a restocking fee of 10% of the total price, all taxes included, will be retained.
The refund will be made according to the initial method of payment within 15 days of the return confirmation by the Baroudeur - Vanpackers team.
- Reasons that may justify a refusal of return and/or application of the guarantee: obvious presence of improper use of the equipment by the user, traces of burns, persistent smell of cigarettes, missing part(s), poor storage leading to at the appearance of mold, damaged mechanism, traces of improper care.
- Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers offers a twelve (12) month warranty on all its new conversion kits against manufacturing defects and defective parts and a six (6) month warranty on all other products or according to the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
This warranty applies from the date of collection or shipment of the product.
3. CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER
You have a right of cancellation free of charge during the 48 hours following the purchase of a product on our online store, if your product has not yet been sent or picked up. If your product has been shipped, picked up, or passed this deadline, please refer to the return conditions below.
If you wish to cancel your order after this period, for whatever reason, the following conditions apply:
Any deposit paid is non-refundable and will be retained in full by Le Baroudeur-Vanpackers.
If you have paid for your order in full, Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers will retain 35% of the total amount of your order, all taxes included, and will refund the balance to the original payment method within 15 days of the cancellation confirmation.
Shipping price for all other physical products:
Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers works with multiple transport companies to offer you an economical and fast service. The transport prices displayed during your order are subject to change, and the price displayed during your final payment will be the applicable price. Delivery times given by carriers may vary.
Le Baroudeur Vanpackers is not responsible for any delay beyond our control.
Online delivery & drop off cost calculator:
Le Baroudeur - Vanpackers provides a calculator to estimate your transport costs.
This calculator does not work for tent and conversion kit deposits. For an estimate of the delivery price of the conversion kits, please refer to the table in our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
Please refer to our shipping and delivery policies for delivery costs by province (Canada) or state (USA), or contact le Baroudeur directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.