Check the compatibility with your vehicle.
Roof bars not provided. The owner must have their own roof rack installed beforehand.
Tested and approved by our team, here are the Vanpackers® roof tents!
Alone or in pairs, this high quality model will allow you to set up your base camp in less than 2 minutes!
- Capacity: up to 2 adults
- 3 season tent
- Opening on the side and rear of the vehicle
- Equipped with mosquito nets
- Telescopic ladder
- 2.3 '' (6cm) thick foam mattress. Includes an anti-condensation mattress
- Shoe bag included
- Available in khaki or beige.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Tent weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Closed tent dimensions L x W x H: 47.2 'x 55.1' x 13.7 in (120 x 140 x 35 cm)
- Open tent dimensions L x W x H: 94.5 'x 55.1' x 46.6 '' (240 x 140 x 126 cm)
- Scale dimension 27.5 '' to 102.3 '' (70 to 260 cm)
- Mattress: 2.3 '' (6cm) thick.
Price: 295$ + tx
To protect you a little more from the rain and offer you extra privacy during your road trip, the roof tent annexes are attached below the tent and transform your tank into a real cabin on wheels.
You will find all the details of the TR-125 on our product sheet!
- Its lightness and interior volume
- Its very large size when unfolded
- Its quick opening and closing (between 2 and 5 minutes)
- No more stones or branches that prevent you from sleeping
- No more too thin groundsheet
- The best view of sunrises and sunsets
- Avoid small wild animals
- Much more space in the vehicle
- Fits most vehicles (SUVs, van, 4x4 and small vehicles)
Vanpackers® certified tents!
To discover the world of Le Baroudeur, visit our website !
*Vanpackers is not responsible for any incompatibility with your vehicle. It is your responsibility to confirm with our team beforehand that it can work.
Standard cancellation conditions apply.
Installation is not included. Vanpackers can provide you with free support during your pickup, but a liability waiver will need to be signed by the buyer.