RENTAL (conversion kits and roof tents)
When booking directly online, you must pay for your reservation in full.
- Only payments by credit or debit card are accepted.
- For international transactions, a fee of 3.5% + $ 0.30 applies for each payment and is non-refundable.
- The taxes in force (GST and QST) are applicable on all costs related to the rental.
- The price is indicated in Canadian dollars.
- Le Baroudeur is not responsible for changes in the exchange rate.
- TENTS AND CONVERSION KITS: A deposit of $ 300 will be frozen on the day of departure and returned within 7 days after the return of the kit or tent in a condition deemed suitable by Le Baroudeur.
Condition deemed unsuitable: is described by the obvious presence of improper use of the equipment by the user, traces of burns, persistent cigarette odor, missing part (s), poor storage of damp textiles leading to the appearance of mold, mechanism damaged.
- The deposit is retained until Le Baroudeur has confirmed that no damage has been found on the rented goods (including any object related to this rental).
- Part of the deposit could be cashed to allow repairs to be made or penalties to be reimbursed, if applicable.
- If damage is caused to the structure, the tent, the amount of repairs will be estimated based on the price list of the equipment previously established by Le Baroudeur (provided on request). This amount will be deducted from the deposit. If this is greater than the amount of the deposit, we will contact you.
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Cancellation free of charge 48hrs following the reservation.
Up to 30 days before departure: 100% refund of your payment (for an administrative fee of $ 50 + taxes).
Between 29 and 15 days before departure: Postponement of your trip free of charge until the end of the 2022 season. The price may be subject to change according to the 2022 tariffs OR we keep 15% of the total amount of your reservation (including taxes and options).
Between 14 and 7 days before departure: We keep 30% of the total amount of your reservation (including taxes and options).
Less than 7 days before departure: No refund.
For a cancellation request (for rental and / or sale), please contact us by email at email@example.com.
4. RENTAL DURATION
- The minimum rental period is 5 days.
- Taking possession of the equipment must be done by appointment (or according to an agreement with Le Baroudeur).
- The return of the equipment must be made before 3:00 p.m. on the last rental day. Any delay will be penalized by an additional charge of $ 50 / hour.
- No refund will be issued for early return or late possession.
When ordering online, by phone or in person, the terms are as follows:
- A deposit is required for the reservation of your conversion kit or roof tent (depending on the amount indicated on each product). For other purchases, full payment is required.
- In the event of cancellation of your order, an amount equivalent to 10% of the price of the product will be retained.
- The balance will be invoiced on the day of possession.
- Payment is made by Interac transfer.
2. RETURN AND GUARANTEE
- We provide a guarantee of 12 months about our products from the date of acceptance by the buyer, under certain conditions (see below).
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition you received it. A 10% restocking fee will be charged. The shipping / return costs are your responsibility.
- The Baroudeur team reserves the right to determine whether a product is eligible for a return and / or warranty. The product must, among other things, have been used properly and stored with care.
Reasons justifying a refusal of return and / or warranty: obvious presence of improper use of the equipment by the user, traces of burns, persistent cigarette smell, missing part (s), poor storage leading to the appearance mold, damaged mechanism, traces of poor care.
- The refund will be issued according to the original method of payment.
SECURITY AND CONSENT
When you make a purchase or a rental on our online platform, we collect the personal information you provide to us (name, email address and credit card number). The data collected during the transaction are securely recorded and are used only for transaction purposes for Le Baroudeur.
When you browse our online platform, we automatically receive the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of your computer. To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 type encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates (newsletter). By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any minor dependent on you to use this site. website. If our online shopping platform is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
Cookies are small, temporary text files that are transferred to your device to collect information. These files allow us to record information relating to your browsing on the Baroudeur platform: the pages and products consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc. During your next visits we will be able to read this information and offer you a personalized experience. Indeed, thanks to the information relating to your browsing on our Website, your entries are recorded, which allows you to resume the visit of our platform where you left it (remember the basket, the billing address, etc.).
We use three main categories of cookies to operate our website, measure its audience, provide social media functionality and enable ad targeting. Depending on the categories, they may be provided by third parties such as Google Analitics.
- Functional cookies: they are necessary to use the basic functionalities of the site. In particular, they record the choices you make on the site during your reservation process.
- Analytical or performance cookies: such as the IP address, they make it possible to measure the audience of the site and to improve the functionality of the site by tracking your use of it. We do not use this personalized information for advertising targeting.
- Marketing or advertising / social media cookies: these are your email address or your social media profiles if you arrive on our platform through them. They allow us to determine and maintain a personalized advertising profile. Thanks to them you can also connect to social networks to share site content.
Le Baroudeur, as well as certain emails and advertisements, may also use web beacons. Like cookies, pixels are small image files that make a server call to the user's browser when they are downloaded, in order to notify us of the consultation or actions on these web pages, e-mails or advertisements (when you press a button on a newsletter for example).
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you. Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, then Shopify will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the data security standard established by the payment card industry (PCI-DSS). Information relating to your purchase transaction is kept for as long as necessary to complete your order. Once your order is finalized, the information relating to the purchase transaction is deleted.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure processing of credit card data by our store and its service providers.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or if you simply wish to have more information, contact our Privacy Officer at info @ lebaroudeur. it.